South Western Australian English Center
The South Western Australian English school is proud to be an English language professional learning centre which achieves international standards through modern teaching methodologies. All the teaching staff are highly qualified professionals with extensive teaching experience. Teaching is tailored to the individual needs of each student.
- English for children (kindergarten): Our kindergarten program is designed particularly for the preschool age group (from 3-6 years). The new curriculum, utilizes materials from well-known international publishers, which helps to provide a wide range of English language learning context which will enable the students to integrate, do different activities with friends, which will motivate the students to learn quickly with a high quality outcome.
- English for children (primary school): This program is design for children in the age group of 7-12. Students study with the aid of new textbooks which feature many characters from well-known Disney films. In addition, the teaching method is designed to be fun and lively with games, plays and group activities which all help to develop the students intelligence, self esteem and independence.
- English for teenagers: The program is designed for teenagers from 13-17 years old, and helps students to develop and rapidly improve their English skills which are required for communication in the study environment both within Vietnam and overseas.
- General English: This program is designed for students, adult and office staff of various ages with an objective of equipping them with communication skills and building their confidence in using English. At the same time, the course is a stepping stone to help students continue to higher courses.
- TOEIC exam preparation: Helps students to improve uniformly the listening-speaking-reading-writing skills in commercial companies, international organizations, banks, hotels, where English language is required to do business and communication with foreign colleagues.
- TOEFL ITP exam preparation: This program is oriented to subjects such as individuals studying, working in schools, organizations, seeking to upgrade their communicative competence in English. The TOEFL IPT study also helps students improve their English competence needed to join MA programs in Vietnam or other post-graduate programs abroad.
- TOEFL IBT exam preparation: Aims at helping students who are planning to study abroad at International Universities, especially in the USA and Canada – to enable them to prepare thoroughly for the TOEFL IBT exams.
- IELTS exam preparation: The purpose of this course is to help students who are planning to undertake studying abroad at International Universities, especially in the UK, Australia and New Zealand. The course will prepare them thoroughly so that they have the necessary skills to take the IELTS exam.
- Accelerated English program: Is a highly personalised program in which one teacher teaches one student. This program is flexible and caters to all levels of students